Certified Translation in KSA
During the last ten years, the only thing I’ve been doing in my life was to translate. I’ve translated thousands of documents in nearly all fields of knowledge: from economics to politics, religion, IT, software, websites, environment, textiles, music among others… Being a trilingual translator is a privilege; even when I translate a bilingual document, I never stop reading or learning the third one. While translating a document from English into Arabic, I use French sometime to understand a term or an expression and vice versa. This enables me to double check the translation and ensure a better understanding in order to deliver a high-quality product. Contact me to get a quote for Certified Translation in KSA here.
– A reviewer for the Louvre Abu Dhabi museum project. Proofreading and reviewing the museum’s content translated into Arabic from French and English.
– Currently working as a part of translation team for one of the world’s largest music websites from French/English into Arabic: www.deezer.com (agency TradOnline-France).
Please also see below some examples of websites I translated:
Me at a glance:
- Accredited member of the Arab Professional Translators Society and Arab Translators Network.
- Interpreter at Vinnell Arabia for the Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program – College of General Staff and Command.
- Translation Project Manager Sultan Translation Centre,Saudi Arabia.
- Online Project Manager for Arabic department at Textmaster France
- A member of the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network
- A working member of the Egyptian Translators Association, Membership No: 10115.
I have clients from all over the world, dealing with prestigious translation companies in USA, Europe and Asia. Here are some of the companies I’m dealing with. You can contact me for references.