English French Arabic interpreter KSA
I’m an English French Arabic Simultaneous and Consecutive interpreter in KSA. I’m working as an English interpreter in Saudi Arabia and a French interpreter in Saudi Arabia. If you are on a business trip and need a trilingual simultaneous or consecutive interpreter in Saudi Arabia and a guide in the country, you’ve come to the right place. If you have an upcoming workshop or international conference and are looking for an Interpreter in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar or Dammam, you can rely on me!
I’ve also worked as a Court Interpreter in one of the biggest fraud cases in the history of Saudi Arabia. The Al-Gosaibi case VS Saad. From Septembre 2016 to March 2017, I attended the hearings with witnesses before the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands, Financial Services Division.
Please check my latest assignments.
English French Arabic interpreter in KSA:
- Principles of International Humanitarian Law Workshop, organized in cooperation between ICRC and the Saudi Human Rights Commission, 30-31 January 2018, Prince Sultan Air Base, Al Kharj, Saudi Arabia.
- STRIVE Leadership Program, ARO Drilling Company, Sofitel Hotel, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- The Saudi Electricity Company’s 17th Quality Forum, 21-23 November 2017, Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The first SFDA Annual Conference, 7-9 November 2017, InterContinental Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Future Investment Initiative, the biggest investment gathering in the history of Saudi Arabia. 24-26 October. The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on European Union system, a tailor-made course for GCC staff, 8-12 October 2017, GCC Headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Workshop on Advanced Contracts Drafting Workshop by Ken Adams, Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration, 10, 11 September 2017, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on International Relations and Public Diplomacy, organized by the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) to junior GCC Secretariat General staff, 23 April-18 May 2017, GCC Headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Glowork HR Innovation Summit, 16 April 2017, Narcissus Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- GCC-US Workshop on terrorist groups designation, 10 April 2017, GCC Headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop: 6th edition of Saudi Currency, 9,11 April 2017, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The 2nd Saudi Coach Day, 28 March, 2017, KASC, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The 2nd International Conference on Anti-Cyber Crime ICACC, 26-27 March, 2017, Abha Palace Hotel, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
- The 4th Forum of Local Ethics Committee (IRB), KACST, 23 March, 2017 KACST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- GCC Forum on Achievements and lessons learnt from EU Integration on the occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the Treaty of Rome, 22 March, 2017, GCC Headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- GCC meeting on protection of Commercial Agencies, 19-20 March, 2017, Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The Forum of the Committee of Food Safety on the GCC guide for control of imported foods and the Member States of the WTO, 09 March, 2017, Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible Competitiveness Award 2016 Leading Practices Workshop, 08 March, 2017, King Khaled Foundation, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The second Saudi International Conference of Forensic Medicine and Sciences, 05-08 March 2017, InterContinental Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- International Conference on “Scouting and Volunteering” (Theoretical Visions and Applied Experiences), February 28-March 02, 2017, Holiday Inn Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- A Workshop on International Schools Curricula from the Perspective of Professionals, Educators and Relevant Authorities, February 23, 2017, Ministry of Education, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The High-Level Conference of Djibouti Code of Conduct Signatory States in collaboration with the International Maritime Organization, January 10-12, 2017, Mohammed Bin Naif Academy for Maritime Sciences & Security Studies, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (English-French booth).
- The In-Kingdom Total Value Add Program (IKTVA 2016) Forum, December 14, 2016. Saudi Aramco, Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- The 2ndInternational Conference on Media and Terrorism: Means and Strategies, December 8-6, 2016. Abha Palace Hotel, Abha, Saudi Arabia.
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Facility meeting, November 24, 2016. Intercontinental Hotel Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- The 4th Saudi International Nanotechnology Conference (SINC 2016), October 25-26, 2016. King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM)- Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Preparatory workshop on Yemen’s Post-Conflict Recovery and Re-construction, August 29-30, 2016. Four Seasons Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Aramco, Signing Ceremony of Al Fadhili gas program, July 20, 2016. Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- World Environment Day, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, June 5, 2016, Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
- 1st SAOC Training Course on Sport Diplomacy, May 29- June 02, 2016, Saudi Arabian Olympic Committee, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Arab Civil Aviation Commission Executive Meetings, May 16-19, 2016, Hilton Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on Financial Disruption, May 16, 17, Bureau of Investigation and Public Prosecution, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (French-English booth).
- Creative Economy Conference, April 28-30, 2016, KAEC, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The 13th Asian Apicultural Association Conference on bees products and Apitherapy; April 24-26, 2016, Jeddah Hilton, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Gulf Summit on Municipal Solid Waste Management; April 14, 2016, Marriott Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Round Table Meeting on: Leadership in The Public Sector organized by the Center for Leadership Training and Development of the Institute of Public Administration; April 13, 2016, Ihsa, Saudi Arabia.
- Workshop on “Autism Spectrum Disorder” organized by Princess Al Anoud Foundation, April 12, 2016.
- “Fighting Fraud: Challenges & Legislations” Workshop organized by The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), in Cooperation with the Saudi Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA); April 11, 2016, Marriott Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The Saudi Pro League meeting, April 10, 2016, Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- The Fourth Saudi Summit For Planning, Design and Equipping of Hospitals, April 6-7, 2016, Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Al Ahsa Investment Forum, fourth edition. Organized by Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Saudi Aramco, March 30-31, 2016, Intercontinental Al Ahsa, Eastern Province. Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Market; March 28, 2016, Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center, Saudi Arabia.
- North Thunder Military Drills. The largest ever military drills in the history of Middle East organized in Saudi Arabia and attended by HRH King Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Presidents and dignitaries of more than 20 Arab and Muslim countries. March 9-11, 2016, Hafr Al Batin, Northern Region, Saudi Arabia. (French-Arabic booth).
- The first International Conference on Islamic Banking and Finance; March 6-7, 2016, Umm Al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Association of neurological surgery, Opening ceremony; February 29, 2016, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Arabian Football Federation, High Committee meeting; February 28, 2016, Ritz Carlton Hotel, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- SARC Substance Abuse Second International Conference; January 26-27, 2016, Jazan University, Jazan region, Saudi Arabia
- Syrian Opposition High Negotiations Commission Conference, January 12-15, 2016, Intercontinental Hotel, Riyadh.
- Interpreter at Vinnell Arabia for the Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program – College of General Staff and Command covering the following subjects of military sciences: War law, Organisational ethics, Just and unjust war and Diplomacy.
- Workshop: Transferring Human Genes into Animals, May 21, 2015 King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
- The 6th Annual Kingdom e-Government Summit, 10th – 11th May 2015 Burj Rafal Hotel Kempinski Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- The United Nations 2014 Language Competitive Examination for Arabic Language Interpreters.
- French-Arabic Conference Interpreter in the 18th Interbuild International Conference for Building and Construction held in Cairo International Conference Center from 23 to 27 June 2011.
- French-English Conference Interpreter in the 7th Ordinary Session of PAPU Plenipotentiary Conference held in Cairo, Sheapherd hotel from 22 to 24 June 2008.
If you also need certified translation, please check my translation page for more information.